Saturday 31 July 2010

The French Week


To all our customers and readers -

As a correspondent for The French News, I was very sad when it folded at the end of 2008, a victim of the credit crunch. But now the team are back and this time they'll be producing a weekly. I was happy to be contacted again by the editor, Miranda Neame, and hope to be producing a variety of regular articles and reviews for the new paper. I'll be doing the occasional veggie recipe too.
Miranda really likes the EnFamilleBio weblog and may, from time to time, be using material from this site.
If anyone is interested in taking advantage of the introductory subscription special offer, please let me know and I will email a copy of the form to be completed and sent to The French Week offices in Castillonès. The special offer is from just €0.75 per issue (French addresses only) and lasts until august 30. It will, of course, also be available from certain newsagents.
Sue
p.s. I'm always pleased to hear about newsworthy items, so please drop me an email or call if you come across anything you think might be interesting. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment